Ashram – Ayurveda – Yogic Journey
Days 1 & 2 – Bangalore
- Arrive at Bangalore International Airport and transfer to hotel in downtown Bangalore
- Next day sunrise yoga class visit the beautiful botanical gardens
- Back to hotel for breakfast.
- Afternoon visit S-VYASA – the Swami Vivekananda Yoga Academy (Anusandhana Samsthana) Which is one of South India’s best Universities to students of health and wellbeing
Stay 2 nights Bangalore
Days 3, 4 & 5 – Mysore – Home of Ashtanga Yoga
- Depart Bangalore after leisurely breakfast in taxi to Mysore one of South India’s most green cities (3h-4hr drive)
- A center of sandalwood-carving, silk and incense production and yoga enthusiasts
- Visit Mysore Palace – a magnificent edifice is the former palace of the royal family of Mysore and is still their official residence
- Visit area of Gokulum & the bustling Devaraja Flower & vege Markets at your own pace
- Take a visit to Hema Venkatesh Yoga Centre for asana and meditation class. Yoga Centre run by Hema and Venkatesh, male/female Indian yogis who are renowned for their knowledge in yoga philosophy and yoga sutra.
Stay 3 nights Mysore
Day 6 – Drive to Coimbatore | Tamil Nadu – Day of Travel
- After an early breakfast depart in bus to Coimbatore (approx. 5hr drive)
- Arrive check into hotel in Coimbatore, dinner relax
Stay 1-night hotel in Coimbatore
Days 7 – 11 – The Isha Foundation Ashram – 5 nights Ashram Stay
The Centre is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors.
- After breakfast depart to the Isha Foundation Ashram in the Sadhu Gurus Ashram in the foothills of the lush Velliangiri mountains (40kms from Coimbatore)
- Lodging arranged in the standard AC cottages on shared basis
- Wholesome vegetarian meals at the Yoga Centre.
- Guided Isha Yoga Centre Tour by trained residents.
- Dedicated space and trained teachers guiding the daily sadhana.
- Participation in the ‘Pancha Bhuta Aradhana’ offering at the Dhyanalinga.
- A volunteer accompanying the group during the entire stay
Day 12 &13 – Trivandrum, Kerala – Ayurveda Resort
- Check out of Isha and depart to Coimbatore airport for flight to Trivandrum
- Arrive airport pickup and transfer to beach resort for 2 days of rest, eating drinking walking.
Day 14 – Allepey – Backwaters Houseboat Cruise
- After breakfast, depart in taxi to the famous Kerala Backwaters (2hrs)
- Embark on an overnight cruise in your own private houseboat, complete with private chef and all meals, stopping along the canals and villages
1 overnight houseboat
Day 15 – Fort Kochi
- Depart in private car to Fort Cochin, a stunning location on the Arabian Sea
- Check into hotel and relax and wander the local area of shops, cafes & bookstores
- Next day Local sightseeing at own pace, be sure to visit the Chinese Fishing nets, Portuguese temples and churches, this area is easy to wander by foot and explore the local cafes and bookstores
Day 16 – Kochi /Australia
- Final day of relaxation in Kochi, late check out of hotel and depart to airport at
Stay 2 nights Kochi
Tour Package Cost includes:
- 8 nights 4* hotel twin share, with daily breakfast
- Private Group bus with driver, inclusive of petrol, A/C, road tolls, insurance and taxes
- Flight tickets Coimbatore to Trivandrum
- 5 nights fully inclusive Ashram Stay at Isha – All meals
- 2 nights Ayurveda Resort stay in Kerala – all meals
- 1 overnight River boat – all meals
- Tour leader for tour with local sightseeing
Tour Package cost excludes:
- International Flights
- India Visas
- Tipping of Tour leader, guides
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Any portage at airports, hotels etc
- Any treatments at Ayurveda resort
- Personal tipping for hotel staff and restaurants etc
- Any shopping or items of personal nature
- Any expenses/costs caused by factors beyond Tiwari Travel control such as flight cancellations.