- All of us at Tiwari Travel pride ourselves in personal service and looking after our customers like part of our family
- We have a wealth of information and experience for travel to India and South Asia
- We personalise your trip to suit your needs and to take you to places off the usual tourist trail
- We arrange unique experiences such as yoga classes with a Swami, home based cooking classes, swimming with elephants, visiting the Dalai Lama, Hindu festivals, spice tours, Himalaya trekking and much more….
As Indian travel specialists and locals we have a in-depth knowledge and understanding of this destination.
Contact us today to learn how we can help. Ph + 61 411 989 151 or email@example.com
Meredith is the Director of Tiwari Australia and is responsible for all Sales, Marketing, and Operations. She has lived on/off in India for over 15 years and worked within the Australian Travel industry, including as a Tour Leader with Intrepid Travel Travel India and various roles within the Airline Industry. She is a absolute wealth of information on anything /anywhere India...
Sunit is our local Tour Director. He started his education and career studying Economics at Beneras Hindu University in Varanasi where is born and bred. After his studies he started up Tiwari Travel back in the early 90’s. These days he books and leads our tour groups and has an intimate knowledge of the tourism industry within India.
He has been guiding our customers and travellers from around the globe for years and is well travelled himself, having spent time in Australia, Europe, USA, Bali, New Zealand, and Thailand.
Mr Praveen Tiwari
Praveen is the eldest of the 3 Tiwari brothers. Also a local Varanasi guy, he started his career as an English teacher.
You will find him most days in the Tiwari Varanasi shop assisting travellers and groups with local travel advice and bookings. He is available to all Tiwari customers for assistance with anything from local train, bus tickets to suggestions on best restaurants, astrology readers, temples and shopping suggestions.
Salil the 2nd eldest Tiwari brother. He has lived and studied Agriculture & Horticulture in Darjeeling and Assam, before coming back home to work in the family business.
Salil manages all the Tiwari tourist vehicles, drivers and local staff. He is also our Finance booking keeping guy, keeping a track of bookings and scheduling of the transport fleet.
How our Team assists travellers to India…
- Tiwari Travel has over 20 years experience in Leisure Tourism to India & South Asia
- As a Travel Agent/Tour Operator with staff based in Australia and India we cover all aspects of pre and post travel
- Our staff personally look after our customers face to face and not by booking online.
- Our team personally checks and is responsible for our own vehicles ensuring saftey and reliability
- Tiwari is good value for money! Being a family busines our operating costs are low and we pass on these savings to our customers
- Tiwari supports local Indian communities, not large corporate travel companies providing employment and income to the people that need it the most.
“We really enjoyed our time in India and having Sunit and the team available made the travelling all the easier. We also enjoyed Ramesh’s company as our driver in Rajasthan. Nothing was too much trouble for Ramesh who took excellent care of us and kept the car in spotless condition.
We happily recommend Tiwari Tours & Travel to anyone considering a custom made trip to India.
Thanks you and the Tiwari Travel team for all your help for our trip to India.
You understood our needs to be independent travellers (we would never do the ‘tour bus’) who enjoy the experience of travel as much as the sights and destinations. The itinerary you put together, had the right balance between security and freedom to do as we pleased.
One of the great things about Tiwari Tours is that you and your team (and your drivers) have great local knowledge. This knowledge deepens the travel experience well beyond what one can enjoy on a ‘tour’
We also know that we will be asking Tiwari Tours to arrange another Indian experience.
Kind Regards, Peter & Jo, Newcastle, NSW, Australia